We will be having a small Valentine’s Day celebration on February 14th,
from 2-2:45 pm in the classroom. At this time we will exchange Valentine’s and play a few games. If your child wishes to bring in Valentine’s, please make sure that food/candy is peanut free and a card is made to include everyone! Valentine’s can be homemade or store bought! Students are encouraged to decorate a bag or box to collect Valentine’s given to them.
UPDATES FROM MRS. PUPINO:
February 8, 2017
- The NAEP test that was scheduled for Tuesday, February 7th will now occur on Friday, February 10th.
- February 14th from 2-2:45 pm classroom Valentine’s Day Celebration
- Unit 4 Math test will be Tuesday, February 14th
- Science Fair: by now students should have created a Google Doc in their 4th grade folder titled “Science Fair.” The following should already be typed in final form:
- Research Question
- Materials (be specific like a recipe!)
Due on February 16th in Google Doc:
- Pictures of student(s) doing the experiment printed and brought to school
- Title of Experiment (Large Font to be put in center of poster)
We will be putting the posters (purchased at home) together on February 20th and 21st. Students are encouraged to bring scrapbook/construction paper, scissors and glue to frame each portion of work. I will have some, however our supply is limited. The more pictures taken during the experiment, the easier it will be to put your hard work together.
Students are encouraged to bring items used in their experiment to school on the day of the Science Fair to place in front of their poster if appropriate.
Please don’t wait until last minute to do your experiment! If you need help at school, I am more than happy to help ahead of time!